Landscape bed maintenance in Warminster, Jamison, Doylestown, PA, and surrounding areas.
Our landscape bed maintenance service includes trimming, pruning, weed pulling, bed reshaping, and more.
Throughout the changing seasons, landscape beds can become quite messy. From the debris pile-up from the fall and winter seasons to the rapid plant growth during the spring and summer, it can be hard to keep up with the maintenance. That’s why our company provides an exceptional landscape bed maintenance service so that you no longer have to worry about spending your time trimming and cleaning up debris!
When you schedule our landscape bed maintenance service, our crew will trim and prune your plants, pull weeds, reshape your bed, and clean up debris like sticks and leaves. With 8 years of experience in the landscape industry, our team provides top-tier services in Warminster, Jamison, Doylestown, PA and surrounding areas.
What does our landscape bed maintenance service include?
Wind, storms, snow, falling leaves, and plant growth are all culprits of a messy landscape bed. To ensure that our team leaves your bed as good as new and ready to take on the upcoming season, we always include the following maintenance services:
- Trimming & Pruning – It’s inevitable that your once-perfect shrubs will begin to grow and look messy. That’s where trimming comes in. Our crew will shape your shrubs to your liking so that they can look uniform and increase your curb appeal. Pruning, on the other hand, focuses more on their health. Our horticulturists will identify any branches that have fallen victim to disease or insect infestation and remove them before the issue spreads.
- Weed Pulling – Weeds not only look messy, but they also steal essential nutrients from your desired plants. We eradicate the problem through hand-pulling, ensuring that we always remove the root system so that it does not grow back.
- Bed Reshaping – Natural elements will blow your mulch around and blend in the edges of your landscape bed with the rest of your yard. Our crew will reshape your landscape bed so that there is a clean, crisp distinction between your mulch and your grass.
- Debris Cleanup – We will remove anything within your landscape beds that is not supposed to be there, such as leaves and sticks.
- Mulch Installation – If you schedule our landscape bed maintenance service in the spring, we will also include a mulch re-fresh. This not only increases your curb appeal, but it also gives your soil and plants extra protection.
- Pre-Emergent Weed Treatment – Additionally, if you schedule with us in the spring, we will also apply pre-emergent weed control to your landscape beds to prevent the germinating weeds under your soil from sprouting during the upcoming growing season.
Schedule our landscape bed maintenance service for your property in PA!
Maintaining your landscape bed will certainly enhance the curb appeal of your property, be it HOA, commercial, or residential. Not only will your curb appeal skyrocket, but regular landscape bed maintenance also promotes stronger growth for your plants.
Our dedication to high standards has allowed our team at Jamison Lawn Care to continuously provide exceptional service to our clients in Jamison, Warminster, Doylestown, PA and surrounding areas since 2015. Call our experts today at (267) 621-4747 to schedule our landscape bed maintenance services for the spring or fall season!